Wednesday, May 20, 2009

27 weeks

I had my glucose challenge test this morning. Kept hearing horror stories about how nasty the drink was and the stomach ache that came with drinking it. Well, mine was lemon-lime flavored and not bad at all. I just felt like I had eaten too much candy or something. They took my blood an hour later...hopefully I passed. My blood pressure was 107/61 and I've gained 26 lbs total. I'm also measuring 27 weeks so I'm right on track. My midwife doesn't think I'll be having a 10 pounder. Hope she's right! :-) Noah is a good boy and is already head down...she tried to let me feel where his head was but I couldn't tell what I was feeling. Still cool though. Last night I woke up to pee (as usual) and it felt like he was doing somersaults in there. In other news, my right boob has started leaking which is just lovely. TMI?

No comments:

Post a Comment