Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dada

Noah said dada for the first time today! It wasn't directed at Brian but still so adorable. He was just babbling away all day...da da ba sa do da. lol. He also had his first taste of apple and blueberry baby food. Which he spit up. Oh well...he seemed to like it even though he kept making faces.

Yesterday we had a baby photographer come to the house to do his 6 month photos. I can't wait to see them...he was sooooooo cute. Looked like a golfer in his little sweater vest and hat :)

Also, on March 5th he went on his first airplane. My mom and I took him to my cousin Rachel's baby shower in Bryn Athyn, PA. He was awesome on the plane! No crying at all. He nursed, napped, helped me eat my snack, sat in his own seat for awhile, and looked out the window. He was great the entire trip. Love my little traveler!

No comments:

Post a Comment