Sunday, May 30, 2010

9 months!

Noah turned 9 months old on 5/26...and got his first bee sting that day :( Went out to check the mail and I felt the bee buzz by my hair right before Noah started SCREAMING. I felt so terrible. Rushed him inside, washed it, put a baking soda/water mixture on it, gave him some tylenol, let him nurse, and gave him a bath. Luckily the swelling quickly went away. I could tell it still hurt a lot even the next day, though. Poor little guy. Freakin' bees.


Took him to his 9 mo check up at the pediatrician on 5/28 and he weighed 23lbs 6 oz and was 29.1 inches long. He got the first round of polio vaccine and they checked his iron level. It was over 12 which is good! He cried a LOT and it broke my heart. Being a mommy is hard!

Yesterday we went to our third baby sign language class and had fun. We're learning a lot. We also went to Chili's for dinner with China and Nik. I ordered a kid's meal for Noah and he ate almost the entire thing! He had some delicious grilled chicken and mashed potatoes. I also gave him a few little bites of our molten chocolate cake which he loved of course ;-)

Grammy Eileen bought him a walker and he loves it...chases Midas all over the house. So funny to watch!


Oh! I also took him to the pool for the first time on 5/20 and he wasn't too thrilled at first. I think the water was just too cold. He ended up splashing around and having fun toward the end. Gonna take him again when it gets warmer.

1 comment:

  1. oban has not been too fond of the pool either. hoping it is the cold also...ack.

    ReplyDelete