Saturday, January 17, 2009

9 weeks 4 days

Still feeling crappy. Fortunately I haven't thrown up for the last few days. Just feeling nauseous all the time. I've read that the placenta begins taking over hormone production in the 10th week so I'm hoping to gradually start feeling better every day. Wishful thinking?

I bought a Bella Band because my pants were seriously becoming uncomfortable! Don't wanna buy a bunch of in between clothes. Just going to wait until I'm big enough for maternity stuff. In a few weeks I'll begin posting a weekly pic of the baby bump. Right now it's just bloating ;-)

We're going to a Meet the Doulas Tea on Monday. Going to meet the doulas from A Labor of Love and hopefully find someone to help support us during labor. I'm shooting for a water birth and know I'll need all the help I can get!

Brian is going to be a great dad. He's really stepped up to the plate during all this nausea nonsense and has been doing the dishes, laundry, feeding the cat, cleaning the litter box, going to the store, bringing me breakfast bars in bed...all while I've been a big lazy complaining blob on the couch. Husband of the year <3

Also, my next appt with the midwife is January 28th. If they do another ultrasound I'll definitely post pics!

2 comments: