Wednesday, January 28, 2009

11 weeks 1 day

Brian, my mom, and I went to my first official prenatal appointment today! It was awesome...we got to listen to the heartbeat on doppler and while we were listening we also heard the baby kick and flip over. Our midwife, Margaret, is out recovering from surgery so we saw Diane instead. I love her too! We were all laughing and having a good time (yes, going to the OB/GYN can be fun - if you go to ISIS). Oh, and I haven't gained a single pound! Guess it's all the puking...although I have eaten two calzones bigger than my head this past week ;-) The ultrasound was so cool. Our baby is already a dancer. She was kicking and waving her arms all around. I have a feeling it's a girl so I'm just gonna say 'she' til I find out otherwise. Brian took a video of the ultrasound but we have to edit the size before posting, so here are a couple pictures in the meantime:




No comments:

Post a Comment