Sunday, March 8, 2009

16 weeks 5 days

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm just now starting to feel better...still nauseous a lot but I no longer feel like I'm going to die! Progress. My last prenatal appointment went well. I've gained 4 lbs so far. The baby's heartbeat was 152 bpm which was very good. Last Saturday (Feb 28th) Brian, my mom, and mother-in-law went with me to a place called OB Sonics to find out the gender. It wasn't hard at all to tell that it's a....BOY!! which you can clearly tell from this picture:


We were all shocked since EVERYONE thought it was going to be a girl. But we couldn't be happier :-) So far the name we're using is Noah Gregory but that could change. Look how cute his little hand is....


I think I'm starting to feel him move a little bit. Definitely feeling something different than gas. So that's exciting :) Uncle Mark and Aunt Holly bought him his first outfits and they're adorable. Can't believe how tiny they are. Made me anxious for him to get here!



I've also been doing some maternity clothes shopping. I've found some shirts, a sweater (to wear at the freezing cold library), a pair of jeans, a skirt, and some new undies. We made the mistake of going to Izzy Maternity first...every shirt was at least $80!! Screw that. Target, Old Navy, and Motherhood are my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment