Wednesday, March 25, 2009

19 weeks 1 day

We had a prenatal appt today. They weighed me (I've gained 12 lbs so far...can you tell I got my appetite back?!), took my blood pressure (110/60), and listened for the heartbeat. The little guy was busy moving all around as usual. She found it for a second, it was 151 bpm, but then she said he "went off to play again." lol. We're going back on April 9th for an anatomy scan to check out the heart and all that.

While we were at the appt, JCPenney called to say our crib had arrived. So we swung by there afterwards and picked it up. Brian assembled it in no time and it looks so good! I'm super happy with it. Just need to buy the bedding now.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm waiting til it's all put together for the full effect :) Then I'll definitely post lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete